Students and institutions all over the world have been awarded B&K instruments through this program. If you're a student or a professor working on or planning a specific scientific project, and have a need for a particular B&K Precision instrument, we'd like to help.
Preliminary qualifications are as follow:
- You must be a currently enrolled student, employed faculty/staff, or educationally qualified and approved club/organization.
- You must be willing to accept the terms as spelled out in the document provided, as well as additional terms to be spelled out in the final contract, upon pre-approval.
- If you are under 18 years of age at the time of your application, you must have an employed educational sponsor approve your request/application.
- You understand that neither the submission nor the approval of your preliminary application guarantee acceptance into the program.
Please download, fill out, and submit the following form and we will contact you to be considered for the "Educational Donation Program". If you have any other questions you can also contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Product Donation Program (Word Doc)